Unrelenting and loud snoring is not only a problem for people who hear them but a silent and serious cry for help from a person who is struggling for air during sleep. Snoring is not something that should be laughed at or get mad with, but a condition that must be recognized as a dangerous signal that everyone should be alarmed. The problem with most sleepers, they do not know that they snore loud. So, if you hear them, it is time to help them with ZQuiet‘s top snoring mouthpieces.
But what is Zquiet and how it can help cure snoring?
ZQuiet has one of the most advanced concepts among today’s mandibular advancement device or MADs and is the most successful anti-snoring device in America. It is perfectly designed not to cure snoring but to hold the lower jaw forward and keep the airway free from any obstruction that causes someone to snore.
Like everyone else, during sleep, every muscle of the body relaxes including the jaws. At a time the jaw relaxes, the jaw falls back, allowing the soft palate together with the uvula to vibrate against the throat tissues. Also, the base of the tongue starts blocking the airway; thus, causing someone to snore. The loud snoring can be an indication that the base of the tongue obstructs the airway, causing a bigger threat. However, with Zquiet, it perfectly holds the jaw without causing any risks, such as bleeding gums, losing of teeth, and other known discomforts while sleeping like other MADs do.
- 1 What makes it more special than the other MADs?
- 2 What are the Pros and Cons of the product?
- 3 What do others tell about ZQuiet?
- 4 Conclusion and Recommendation
What makes it more special than the other MADs?
If you have been using MAD products or familiar with it, then, you probably have known that most of them use the “boil-and-bite” technique to produce a custom fit. However, with ZQuiet, everything is completely different. You do not need any special fitting, molding, or any special preparation before using. All you need to do is pull it out from its box and it can readily be used.
But what makes it more special? Aside from its medically graded plastic which is FDA approved, it is the most intelligent and effective mouthpiece that is thin, flexible, light, and springy. In comparison to other MAD products, ZQuiet is much more convenient and comfortable to use. Below are the other positive points that ZQuiet has:
- Non-irritating and safe mouthpiece
ZQuiet is made from a thermoplastic elastomer which is a non-BPA and non-latex. Also, the mouthpiece is very comfortable to use with a soft rubbery feeling that makes it safe to use even with sensitive gums.
- Made with Living Hinge Technology
This feature enables the mouthpiece user to naturally move his or her mouth without any discomfort, unlike other MADs. Plus, if you want to speak or drink water, you do not need to take the mouthpiece off since it is flexible enough. Also, one of the biggest known advantages of the mouthpiece is it is easy for you to breathe since there are airflow posts in front that ensures a continuous flow of oxygen.
- Designed with Class II medical device and approved by FDA
- Ready to use without any additional fitting preparation
Also, the soft mouthpiece can easily be filed or trimmed according to the mouthpiece user’s preference.
- Easy to clean by using dish or mild soap.
- The mouthpiece was perfectly designed by seasoned dentists who specialize in sleep medicine.
How to use the mouthpiece
Again, ZQuiet is ready to use as a mouthpiece. You do not need to boil or mold it, just simply pull it out from the box and use it. Also, the simplistic design has a longer lifespan than any other MADs; so, do not worry about pieces that can be broken or lost.
How much is ZQuiet?
ZQuiet has an amazing trial offer of $9.95 for 30 days and will continue at a very fair price of $79.95.
What are the Pros and Cons of the product?
Other than the above mentioned positive points of ZQuiet, it has also few negative points that you should know:
- If you wear dentures, you can never use ZQuiet. Also, even if it is known as the most comfortable MAD, people with weak or loose teeth can never use it.
- It has “one-size-fits-all” features that may not fit everyone. Although, it has easy to cut and file to adjust, there are still possibilities that it may not achieve the desired quality fit and some may seem so small.
- Like any other MAD, the first couple of weeks may be hard due to jaw soreness and drool; thus, you should be prepared for the adjustment week.
- If you decided that the product does not work for you, you can return the product. However, shipping charges are non-refundable.
The advantage of ZQuiet is that it does not act as a mouthpiece like most mouthpieces do. In other words, with the softness and flexibility of the mouthpiece, you will never feel like you are wearing a mouthpiece like those other hard and stationary MADs.
What do others tell about ZQuiet?
ZQuiet is now gaining too much popularity for people who want to get rid of snoring problems. According to some zquiet reviews, a few days after comfortably using the mouthpiece, there was an obvious decrease in their snoring.
Although there is an obviously uncomfortable feeling during the first few days, several users stated that with the right fit of ZQuiet, all the snoring stops and they have noticed that there are less sleep interruptions since they have been using the device.
Conclusion and Recommendation
People who have endured the nights with the horrible sound of snoring can be remedied with the most effective, comfortable, easy, and safe mouthpiece – ZQuiet. Looking at the advantages of ZQuiet and comparing it to other MADs will give you an idea that you have finally found the right product.
This highly recommended mouthpiece has a trial offer of $9.95. So, if you have stumbled into several mouthpieces, but you do not feel like using them due to their uncomfortable fits, you can always give ZQuiet a try, especially with its 30 days amazing offer. It is guaranteed that you will never be sorry purchasing this amazing and helpful mouthpiece. It will not only help stop snores but also keep you and your love ones from any ill effects that unrelenting snoring will eventually lead to.
- Made of soft and non-irritating material
- Best for person with small or weak lower jaw
- Allow to speak,breathe through mouth
- Easily customize,trimmed,fiiled
- 30-day free trial offer only at shipping charge
- Not recommended to wear with weak teeth.